Friday, April 27, 2007

Tenth Show! YO LA TENGO!!!

Yo La Tengo - Little Eyes (Summer Sun)
Yo La Tengo - Cherry Chapstick (And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out)
Yo La Tengo - Decora (Electr-O-Pura)
Yo La Tengo - Pass the Hatchet, I Think I'm Goodkind (I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass)
Yo La Tengo - Deeper Into Movies (I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One)
Yo La Tengo - Our Way to Fall (And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out)
Yo La Tengo - Cast a Shadow (Genius + Love = Yo La Tengo) *Beat Happening cover
Yo La Tengo - A House is Not a Motel (Ride the Tiger) *Love cover
Yo La Tengo - Little Honda (I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One) *Beach Boys cover
Yo La Tengo - You Can Have it All (And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out) *George McCrae cover
Yo La Tengo - My Little Corner of the World (I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One) *Anita Bryant cover
Yo La Tengo - Speeing Motorcycle (Ft. Daniel Johnston) (Genius + Love = Yo La Tengo) *Daniel Johnston Cover
Yo La Tengo - Season of the Shark (Summer Sun)
Yo La Tengo - Beanbag Chair (I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass)
Yo La Tengo - Upside-Down (May I Sing With Me)
Yo La Tengo - The Cone of Silence - (Ride the Tiger)
Yo La Tengo - Sugarcube (I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One)
Yo La Tengo - Tom Courtenay (Acoustic Version) (Camp Yo La Tengo)
Yo La Tengo - Nowhere Near (Painful)
Yo La Tengo - Let's Save Tony Orlando's House (And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out)
Yo La Tengo - The Room Got Heavy (I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass)
Yo La Tengo - Autumn Sweater (I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One)
Yo La Tengo - From a Motel 6 (Painful)
Yo La Tengo - Stockholm Syndrome (I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One)
Yo La Tengo - The Crying of Lot G (And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home