Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pop Rocks!: Episode 3.9

This show was on the same days as the KU/Nebraska game, which was incredibly long and drawn out. I didn't even think I was going to get to do the show, but they called me and I did a half hour. It was one of those days when I really NEEDED to do a show, so this is it!

Guided By Voices - I am Decided (The Power of Suck)
Tullycraft - Clique at Night Vandals (Every Scene Needs a Center)
The Go-Betweens - Was There Anything I Could Do?
The Magnetic Fields - 100,000 Fireflies (The Wayward Bus/Distant Plastic Trees)
The Owls - All Those in Favor (Daughters and Suns)
Guided by Voices - Liar's Tale (Self Inflicted Aerial Nostalgia)
Talulah Gosh - My World's Ending (They've Scoffed the Lot)
The Manhattan Love Suicides - Head Over Heels (Keep it Coming)
Jens Lekman - And I Remember Every Kiss (Night Falls Over Kortedala)
Mammoth Life - To Suffer for passion (Kaleidoscopic Art Pop)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home